Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
Microsoft is rolling out to the general public the music controls it introduced in an April Windows 10 Insider release for its Your Phone app.
AMD is holding to a four-year-old commitment to support the AM4 processor socket for its Ryzen chips through 2020, though some of its older chipsets are being dropped.
AMD looks ahead five years as it discusses the future of its Ryzen CPUs, Radeon GPUs, its Epyc server processors, and the underlying technologies it will be using to advance all of them.
AMD's investments in Ryzen and 7nm technology pay off in a big way, with record revenue on top of the highest quarterly client processor sales in six years.
Speaking to PC World, AMD representatives are open-minded about picking up where the Hades Canyon left off.
AMD told us with its review sample that running the RyzenMaster overclocking and monitoring app while performing tests can make the test run slower (thereby proving a Quantum Theory) and they are correct.
AMD has been very excited about its new Ryzen processor which we were told offers 8 cores, superior performance and all at a superior price to Intel. We were hoping these claims were true as the lack of competition in this space has seen technology j...
The first reviews of AMD's insane 64-core Threadripper 3990X show a CPU that's in a performance class by itself, but it's not for everyone, and it has some distinct limitations as well.
Intel's Core i9 and AMD's Threadripper are duking it out to be best enthusiast CPU. We dive deep into the specs and performance to see which will prevail.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Adios, Wraith? Why AMD's XT chips signal doom for a key Ryzen selling point
- Nvidia bundles Death Stranding for PC with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies