Here's everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 9, Samsung's next flagship phone.
Apple has slipped again, revealing a whole bunch of details about the new iPhone coming Tuesday. We've got everything you need to know right here.
The follow-up to Samsung's ill-fated Note7, the Galaxy Note8, is just weeks away from its unveiling. Here's what we know about it.
The follow-up to the Pixel looks to bring some major changes to Google's flagship phone. Here's everything we think we know.
OnePlus will unveil its new flagship handset, the OnePlus 5, on June 20. Here's what we're expecting to see.
Apple iMac Pro
Ballistix Sport AT
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Toys for Boys
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Tivoli PAL BT
ESET Smart Security Premium
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
ESET Internet Security
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld is streaming Atlas on Twitch and YouTube!
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Creative Super X-Fi review: A 'holographic audio' eargasm
- iOttie’s iON Wireless Stand review: A reliable wireless charger with the looks to match its speed
- Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies