You have two options when it comes to beating the automated systems that filter resumes: you can go through them, or you can go around them.
From the new Bionic Man to robotic bartenders, machines are looking and acting more human that ever.
Check out photos of machine gun-shooting robots at Fort Benning, Georgia.
These human-like robots could be the first responders to major disasters in the future
From cool robots and unmanned aircraft to celebrity swatting and Moby Dick emoticons, it’s been an interesting high-tech year!
What a zoo! These mechanical creatures run, crawl, swim and fly not much unlike the real things
From robotic waiters and high-tech bicycles to “privacy visors,” we take a look at recent inventions that are strange but beautiful
From giants to itsy-bitsy shape shifters, robots are hot
New robots pick grapes, go after snakes, improve health and measure Antarctic ice
The cyborg plant is not a new concept. The robot plant replacement is even less new: You can buy one for a price of $4.19 from ThinkGeek, after all. But a team at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich isn't interested in solar-powered p...
One of Google's self-driving cars got into an accident earlier this week. But Google is claiming the auto-pilot-equipped Prius was actually flipped into manual mode when the accident happened, making this a case of user error.
Fully autonomous herds of robots could be the future of farming, or at least that's what one roboticist thinks. Trossen Robotics forum member Vanmunch has developed an "Autonomous Micro Planter," which he's named Prospero.
More than ever, people are taking their online and real-life privacy more seriously. Swedish inventor Niklas Roy also felt that his privacy was being invaded on a more basic level--by passers-by looking in through his large workshop window. Most migh...
If you're a homeowner and have done any sort of do-it-yourself home projects, chances are you've had to get into the crawlspace beneath your home on some occasion. It's a dirty job, sure, but somebody's got to do it. However, a robot out of Japan can...
Developments are still continuing apace in the field of delicious-food-making robots. This time we have an automated cake decorator that extrudes designs onto your cake in a process that's one part frosting, one part spirograph, and 100% awesome.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Amazon has knocked $50 off the price of a 1TB SSD
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW