Robotics company Boston Dynamics has built a two-legged, wheeled robot that can roll down a flight of stairs and jump on and off a table, all while maintaining its balance and speed.
It's rare that software engineers are lauded as the heroes of anything, but Roborace CEO Denis Sverdlov wants to change that.
While next-generation 5G cellular will bring faster downloads for consumers, the new networking technology is poised to bring big benefits to business users enabling new users for cellular networks.
Piaggio, the company famous for making Vespas, is coming out with an autonomous robot that will help you carry your luggage.
Intel is getting proficient at developing small computers. First came the Compute Sticks and then credit-card Compute Cards. But there's nothing like the super-small Euclid computer for robots and more details have emerged on its features.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
Explorers are using Deep Trekker's underwater robot to uncover the USS Arizona, 75 years after it was sunk during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Canadian based company, Deep Trekker, creates small underwater drones, which explorers are now using to uncover historical sunken ships.
A robot being developed by Blue Ocean Robotics uses ultraviolet light to disinfect rooms.
The Royal Navy is testing just how much robot craft can do by themselves in military exercises off the British coast.
Starship Technologies wants to make "last-mile" deliveries fast, easy, and convenient with its six-wheeled delivery robots.
Forpheus, the mighty table tennis robot developed by Japan’s Omron, is getting smarter. An updated version on show at the Ceatec electronics show this week has artificial intelligence to become a tougher opponent.
Soon, you may never have to sort and fold laundry again. Laundroid, a futuristic laundry robot, is being launched in 2017.
Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- CCManual and Automation TesterQLD
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTSoftware Development ConsultantOther