Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
Chinese robot vacuum brand Ecovacs has confirmed plans to expand into the Australian market amid its product showcase at this year’s IFA conference in Berlin.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
Robotics company Boston Dynamics has built a two-legged, wheeled robot that can roll down a flight of stairs and jump on and off a table, all while maintaining its balance and speed.
It's rare that software engineers are lauded as the heroes of anything, but Roborace CEO Denis Sverdlov wants to change that.
While next-generation 5G cellular will bring faster downloads for consumers, the new networking technology is poised to bring big benefits to business users enabling new users for cellular networks.
Piaggio, the company famous for making Vespas, is coming out with an autonomous robot that will help you carry your luggage.
Intel is getting proficient at developing small computers. First came the Compute Sticks and then credit-card Compute Cards. But there's nothing like the super-small Euclid computer for robots and more details have emerged on its features.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
Explorers are using Deep Trekker's underwater robot to uncover the USS Arizona, 75 years after it was sunk during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Canadian based company, Deep Trekker, creates small underwater drones, which explorers are now using to uncover historical sunken ships.
A robot being developed by Blue Ocean Robotics uses ultraviolet light to disinfect rooms.
The Royal Navy is testing just how much robot craft can do by themselves in military exercises off the British coast.
Starship Technologies wants to make "last-mile" deliveries fast, easy, and convenient with its six-wheeled delivery robots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Adios, Wraith? Why AMD's XT chips signal doom for a key Ryzen selling point
- Nvidia bundles Death Stranding for PC with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies