In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
In another big victory for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) a federal jury has fined Boston University student Joel Tenenbaum $675,000 for illegally downloading and distributing 30 copyrighted songs.
A Boston student has been ordered to pay $US675,000 to the recording industry for illegal file-sharing, according to reports Friday.
The Recording Industry Association of America may have decided not to pursue further file-sharing trials as a policy, but one last case is set to get underway today and promises to bring a dash of the theatrical into the courtroom.
The massive $US1.9 million fine imposed by a US federal jury in the retrial of a woman accused of pirating 24 songs may could end up hurting the Recording Industry Association of America's anti-piracy campaign more than anything else, a leading copyr...
A single mother who won a retrial after a US$220,000 verdict against her for sharing music files has now been ordered to pay $1.92 million by a jury in Minnesota.
A Harvard law professor has opened a new front in the battle between the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and alleged music pirates by challenging the constitutionality of a statute being used by the industry group to bring lawsuits a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- GoG's giving away Abe's Odyssey right now as part of its Big Deal Sale
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Integration Developer - Cloud focusOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCBusiness / Systems AnalystNSW
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTCRM DeveloperACT