In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
In another big victory for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) a federal jury has fined Boston University student Joel Tenenbaum $675,000 for illegally downloading and distributing 30 copyrighted songs.
A Boston student has been ordered to pay $US675,000 to the recording industry for illegal file-sharing, according to reports Friday.
The Recording Industry Association of America may have decided not to pursue further file-sharing trials as a policy, but one last case is set to get underway today and promises to bring a dash of the theatrical into the courtroom.
The massive $US1.9 million fine imposed by a US federal jury in the retrial of a woman accused of pirating 24 songs may could end up hurting the Recording Industry Association of America's anti-piracy campaign more than anything else, a leading copyr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTMitel Unified Communication engineer.ACT
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTUtilities Contract Administrator - $34phOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTBusiness AnalaystSA
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Testing LeadOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther