Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
retail in pictures
Cooking, learning language and doing the laundry are a few of the human skills demonstrated by.real humanoid bots featured in the National Geographic movie Robots.
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
Amazon Australia looks set to launch its full-blown marketplace locally on Friday 24 November, just in time for Black Friday.
Dick Smith, the retailer that ceased trading on May 3 as a result of financial difficulty, has been relaunched in the A/NZ market as an online-only retailer.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
Microsoft's Hololens promises to merge the real and virtual worlds in ways that haven't been possible before, and on Thursday morning, it demonstrated one way the gadget could transform the way we buy cars and just about any other major product.
Facebook is pushing the concept of Messenger as a platform, with possible new features including retail in-store payments.
Smart technology such as temperature sensors help Udder Ventures keep freezers at its Ben & Jerry's franchises running and prevent ice cream meltdowns
You don’t have to hug trees to wince at the waste in these shots. The first box was used to ship just that tiny Apple TV replacement remote. The second box used literally had a letter (a single sheet of paper) and a SIM card for a phone. In both cas...
Amazon's ambitious plan to use flying drones to deliver packages is far-fetched, but not just because of technology limitations or air traffic regulations. Amazon's fulfillment center network, as it stands now, is too limited to serve even a tiny fra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC
- How to test how much Spectre and Meltdown hurt your PC's performance
- GogoToro Outlet Evaders review: A fun, powerful, and portable power bank
- Huawei Unveils First Car To Be Driven By AI-Powered Smartphone
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Architect - Brisbane/PerthOther
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTGRC Lead - ECS.113Other
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther