Local book retailer, REDGroup Retail, will offer the next generation of its Kobo eBook reader devices in Australia before Christmas, as well as an expansion in its eBook line-up that will see several major publishers add titles to its library.
As the CEOs from Google, Microsoft, Nokia and Research In Motion (RIM) get set to take the stage at Mobile World Congress in February, the mobile OSes war looks set to get even tougher.
The Android army may soon claim Research In Motion's BlackBerry as its first victim in the smartphone war.
The flip phone is a dying breed, but Research In Motion (RIM) is trying to bring it back with its latest handset, the BlackBerry Style. The Style sports a compact design and the latest version of the BlackBerry OS, but the camera is subpar and the ke...
India said that Research In Motion's BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service will continue to be available after Oct. 31, the deadline the government had given RIM to provide interception of communications to Indian law enforcement agencies.
Apple jumped past Research in Motion and Sony Ericsson during the third quarter to become the world's fourth largest cell-phone maker for the first time, according to data from the companies.
Adobe has released version 2.5 of its Air runtime environment, which will be used to develop applications for Research In Motion's (RIM) upcoming tablet PlayBook, Adobe and RIM said on Monday at the MAX conference in Los Angeles.
In the race for worldwide smartphone dominance, Apple has finally passed Research In Motion. During this year's third quarter, 15.4 million iPhones were shipped globally compared to only 12.4 million Blackberries, the researchers at Strategy Analytic...
You'd think grown men would have better things to do than squabble like rabid squirrels fighting over a Brazil nut. But when it comes to the future of mobile computing, there is no such thing as fighting dirty. And more and more often, it all starts ...
Research In Motion co-CEO Jim Balsillie has accused Apple of creating a "distortion field" and spreading half-truths, but he predicted that even Apple fans will soon grow tired of its stories.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) today officially announced one of its most poorly-kept secrets of 2010: The BlackBerry "Style" 9670 clamshell, formerly codenamed BlackBerry "Oxford." Sprint is the exclusive Style 9670 wireless carrier in th...
By all accounts, I am a BlackBerry "power user."
Motorola on Wednesday announced its business-savvy Droid Pro smartphone, which will tackle head-on the BlackBerry Torch from Research In Motion. The phone has a full QWERTY keyboard, and will arrive on Verizon's network for an unannounced price somet...
RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook, unveiled last week, is the latest entry in what has become a rapidly growing field of iPad competitors. But unlike most upcoming Android tablets -- the big exception being Cisco's Cius -- the PlayBook isn't meant to compet...
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion wants to put the new OS found on its upcoming PlayBook tablet on its phones as well, according to an IntoMobile report. The move is not expected to happen any time soon though, more likely a couple of BlackBerry ge...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTStorage EngineerOther