Startup Rayton Solar is running a crowdfunding campaign to attract investors to its proton accelerator technology used to more efficiently slice off silicon for solar panel production, making the manufacturing process 60% cheaper.
Startup Nikola Motor Co. took the wraps off its semi-tractor trailer truck powered by a hydrogen fuel cell with 1,000 horsepower and a range of 800 to 1,200 miles on a single fill-up.
Solar and other forms of renewable energy are the fastest growing energy sources in the U.S. As a result, renewable energy is expected to supply 80% of U.S. electricity by 2050.
While solar and other forms of renewable energy still amount to a small percentage of all power generated, it is the fastest growing energy source in the U.S. As a result, renewable energy is expected to supply 80% of U.S. electricity by 2050.
President-elect Donald Trump has talked about reviving the coal industry by rolling back clean energy regulations. But natural gas and renewable energy sources are cost competitive enough to dominate.
Every emerging technology, like a child, goes through its difficult phases, and IoT is no different. To extend that analogy, you could say that automated home products are currently experiencing the technological equivalent of the terrible twos.
Videos about renewable energy
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
- Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD review: Fast, tough and reasonably priced
- Ultimate Ears upscale their audio pitch with new Hyperboom speaker
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies