The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should reclassify portions of broadband networks as regulated, common-carrier services to preserve net neutrality protections, Mozilla has said in a new petition to the agency.
Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian has launched a crowdfunding campaign to let the U.S. Federal Communications Commission know, in a big and bold message, that many Internet users are not happy with the agency's new net neutrality proposal.
Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone netw...
Microsoft is bringing its Xbox One to China this September after the nation recently ended a ban on foreign-made video game consoles.
Some drivers would love to have a cellphone-free bubble around their cars, but when a Florida man allegedly created one every day on his commute, it didn't necessarily make the highway a safer place.
When the U.S. Federal Communications Commission announced its proposal to reinstate new net neutrality regulations that would allow broadband providers to engage in commercially reasonable traffic management, the agency set off a firestorm of protest...
Chinese online video sites were forced to pull the plug on The Big Bang Theory and three other US TV shows over the weekend on orders from the nation's regulators, leaving Internet users scratching their heads over why the shows were targeted.
The FCC's upcoming net neutrality plan has already touched off such a blaze of reaction that the agency has set up an email box where the public can send comments about it.
The U.S. military might have to share its radar frequencies with mobile broadband providers under a plan the Federal Communications Commission continued to flesh out this week under the catchy name Citizens Broadband Radio Service.
A new net neutrality proposal from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission meets the goals of past efforts and does not destroy open Internet principles, as critics have feared, FCC officials said Thursday.
Despite its setbacks in the U.S., Huawei Technologies still expects growth from its carrier business in the nation, and is focusing on the market's smaller network operators to increase sales.
Qualcomm's activities in China could result in regulatory penalties for the chip vendor, this time from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over bribery allegations.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will take public comments before moving forward with a new set of net neutrality rules that sparked controversy when they were leaked in a news report earlier Wednesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will propose new net neutrality rules Thursday that will allow broadband providers to charge companies like Netflix for preferential traffic management, according to a news report.
Completing the circle of Beltway life, the mobile industry group CTIA has named a former member of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission as its president and CEO.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- GoG's giving away Abe's Odyssey right now as part of its Big Deal Sale
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analysts x4ACT
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther