The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
Raspberry Pi in pictures
Everyone wants a piece of the Pi.
VoIP PBXes, NTP servers, Web-controlled power strips - hack together one of these handy, cheap solutions for the server closet and beyond
Get creative. No, more creative than that. Keep going.
It's Pi Day, and for $35 you can pick-up the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with a faster processor and dual-band Wi-Fi.
It's Pi Day 2018, and Newegg is celebrating with a bunch of deals on Raspberry Pi and general maker gear.
Right now, getting a fix of classic gaming is $10 cheaper.
Element 14's Pi Desktop kit includes everything you need to transform the Raspberry Pi 3 into a low-powered HTPC, including an mSATA interface for an SSD.
The $5 Raspberry Pi Zero is now available for $10, with the added bonus of a wireless chip.
Our top picks range from basic Raspberry Pi 3 starter kits to hardware bundles for specialized projects.
Who needs an SNES Classic? Join us as we build a Raspberry Pi 3-based emulator with all the same great looks as Nintendo's mini console—and even better features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Adios, Wraith? Why AMD's XT chips signal doom for a key Ryzen selling point
- Nvidia bundles Death Stranding for PC with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies