In the romantic city of Barcelona, cellular and Wi-Fi are getting set up on a lot of dates this week.
Intel executives have conceded that they still haven't caught up with Qualcomm in designing processors for smartphones and tablets. But with new "SoFIA" Atom X3 systems-on-a-chip (SoCs), along with the new "Cherry Trail" Atom X5 and X7, Intel's getti...
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has developed an app that can wirelessly send authentication credentials to devices that are not connected to the Internet, allowing more hardware to get online or query the cloud.
Qualcomm wants to help future mobile devices learn about their users, by putting cognitive computing capabilities into its next mobile microprocessor, the Snapdragon 820.
A chipset Qualcomm is introducing at Mobile World Congress next week is likely to make mobile operators happy and some Wi-Fi fans nervous.
Samsung pushes into mobile payments with LoopPay acquisition ... Qualcomm getting set to roll out 64-bit mobile chips ... Ex-GM CEO warns Apple off the car business ... and more news.
Android and Windows smartphone users will experience a new level of performance with Qualcomm's flagship Snapdragon 810 chip, set to go into devices later this year. But the company is teeing up an even faster and more power-efficient successor, the ...
Qualcomm is planting the seeds for 4K video and faster LTE speeds in more affordable smartphones with its new Snapdragon 620 and 618 processors, which will reach devices in the second half of this year.
Obama headlines Silicon Valley cybersecurity summit ... Xiaomi starts up in U.S. ... Expedia fights off Google ... and more news
Just days after settling with the Chinese government over claims it abused its market dominance, Qualcomm may be investigated in South Korea over the same issue.
The Wi-Fi Alliance warned that LTE on unlicensed frequencies could interfere with Wi-Fi and said it plans to collaborate with the 3GPP cellular standards group to help prevent that.
Qualcomm pays $975 billion fine in China ... HP buys cloud security company ... Now you can set up a drone no-fly zone ... and more news.
China has fined Qualcomm about $US975 million for engaging in monopolistic business practices, and the chipmaker has agreed to modify some of its business practices in the country as part of the settlement.
China is said to be close to imposing a fine of more than $US1 billion on chipmaker Qualcomm, indicating it intends to protect local manufacturers who it says have been overcharged by the dominant player.
If unlicensed Wi-Fi spectrum is like a cool, independently run cafe, then mobile operators using those frequencies for LTE may sound like a corporate chain buying out your favorite spot.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPDigital StategistACT
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMitel Unified Communication engineer.ACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther