Popular mouse gets reduced in size but keeps all the features
Pure Oasis Flow review: A great weather-resistant digital DAB+ radio
Pure Evoke-1S Marshall: This digital radio goes up to 11
A cheap Pure digital radio
Pure's Evoke Mio is a portable digital radio with a delightful design
Apple streaming service likely at WWDC...Intel shows Skylake tab in Taipei...ARM looks to IoT security, possible acquisition...and more tech news.
Pure first showed off its colorful multiroom streaming audio devices at CES in January, and started shipping the first models in June. The company has announced two new speakers to look forward to, plus a subscription music service to rival the likes...
Leading DAB+ digital radio manufacturer Pure has released a new Internet-connected digital radio, the ONE Flow. The Pure ONE Flow joins other Pure DAB+ digital radios like the Oasis Flow, Evoke Mio and ONE Elite in Pure's Australian portable line-up,...
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
The market for DAB+ digital radios is starting to heat up in Australia. We've taken a look at the best digital radios at three different price points.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCETL DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud SpecialistOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther