Sony will offer partial refunds to customers to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its ads in 2011 and 2012 for the PlayStation Vita console's cross-platform sharing and other features were deceiving.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Sony's highly anticipated PlayStation 4 gaming console is finally here.
Sony's gaming division pulled its latest firmware update for the PlayStation 3 Wednesday, after widespread reports that installing it could render the console useless.
After a seven-year wait, Sony's PlayStation 4 has finally been announced.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
Sony has released the first public version of software to create games for PlayStation Mobile, its gaming platform for third-party phones and tablets.
Sony said Friday it sold its 70 millionth PlayStation 3 console earlier this month, a major milestone for the game console that failed to match the popularity of its predecessor but survived a rocky history to become a hit product for the company.
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
South African police have arrested a 28-year-old Johannesburg man accused of selling jailbroken Sony PlayStation 3 machines and pirated game software.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a...
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network services on Thursday in all regions other than in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, the company said.
Sony's PlayStation Network online gaming service will reopen for millions of gamers across Asia on Saturday, more than five weeks after it was taken offline following a cyber attack.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC