Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
The Internet of Things is changing simple homes into smart homes, where everything from your lights to your locks can be controlled from your smartphone. Here are a few products that can help you get started.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
HP's annual Discover conference unearths new IT products
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
Microsoft, Google, Intel, BlackBerry and others bid farewell to brands, projects and more.
With so much money to be made selling electronics, many just try to copy what's already successful.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD