Broadcom's first processor for FCoE (Fibre Channel over Ethernet) is now coming on the market in network adapters qualified by EMC, backed by claims it is 80 percent faster than any other FCoE component.
Intel is adding new sensors to its server chips to help companies improve the efficiency of data center cooling systems, with a view to cutting operating costs and prolonging the life of equipment.
Texas Instruments on Tuesday said its OMAP chip had been certified to unlock full 1080p movies from Netflix for smartphones and tablets based on Google's Android 2.3 operating system.
Intel gained microprocessor revenue market share from Advanced Micro Devices during this year's first quarter despite the recent Sandy Bridge chipset woes, research firm IHS iSuppli said this week.
Hewlett-Packard's lawsuit against Oracle over its decision to stop developing software for Intel's Itanium processors is a "publicity stunt" and meant to "lay the blame on Oracle for the disruption that will occur when HP's Itanium-based server busin...
Laptops from top PC makers priced between US$500 and $700 and running on Advanced Micro Devices' latest A-series Fusion processors are on now on sale through online stores.
Alcatel-Lucent is charting a course to the next generation of carrier routers with new silicon that is focused today on delivering services from the edge of a network but could also power a massive packet engine for the core.
Tilera on Tuesday announced a new general-purpose CPU with 100 processing cores, which the company hopes will provide headway into a server market dominated by Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
Silicon Graphics International hopes by 2018 to build supercomputers 500 times faster than the most powerful today, using specially designed accelerator chips made by Intel, SGI's chief technology officer said.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. is vying with Intel to become the first company to sell three-dimensional chips that boost the density of transistors in a single semiconductor by up to 1000 times.
Advanced Micro Devices has promised a boost in video and graphics performance from its first Fusion processor aimed at the mainstream PC segment, which will go on sale in laptops later this month and desktops soon after, AMD announced Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday announced 11 new laptops starting at US$399, running AMD's new chips code-named Llano.
Sprint's renewed partnership with Motorola, announced today, will result in more than 10 smartphones and tablets for sale in 2011, including Motorola's first WiMax phone for Sprint, the Photon 4G.
IBM has made what it claims is the first graphene-based integrated circuit, using many of the same techniques now used to produce silicon circuits. The technique could one day be used to produce superior wireless communication devices and less-expens...
Texas Instruments has lowered its revenue forecast for the second fiscal quarter due to lower demand for its products from Nokia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- FTService Design Analyst (Service Management Specialist- ITIL)Other
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- CCJira AdministratorNSW