As software vendors tend to do during their big annual user conferences, SAP made a lot of promises to customers this week at Sapphire. The overarching theme was a desire to make SAP's software simpler and its customers' lives easier.
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
EU justice ministers on Friday reached a partial agreement on planned new data privacy laws, but still disagree about how to implement them.
Vodafone has granted governments direct access to its networks in several countries, allowing them to listen to all conversations on those networks, the company said Friday.
The U.S. Congress would endanger the nation's security by passing even watered-down legislation to limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
A Google representative confirmed on Thursday that the so-called European right to be forgotten will not apply to the .com domain.
Microsoft has asked the U.S. government to recognize that its search warrants should end at the country's borders, reflecting growing concern that surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency could impact business abroad for tech companies.
The U.S. Congress must pass legislation to ban mobile spying apps in order to protect victims of domestic violence, a senator said Wednesday.
A coalition of digital rights groups and Internet companies has launched a campaign, called Reset the Net, to encourage Web users and Internet companies to take measures to use surveillance-resistant privacy tools.
Responding to reports that it fails to encrypt the majority of its email traffic, Comcast said that it will ramp up domain-to-domain encryption efforts over the next few weeks.
Google has already received around 41,000 requests to delete links to personal information from its search results in the three weeks since a key ruling by the European Court of Justice about the so-called right to be forgotten.
New rules governing who handles EU consumers’ privacy complaints will not be agreed this week despite being on the agenda for member states to discuss.
A serious vulnerability that could be exploited to crash TLS clients and potentially execute malicious code on underlying systems was patched in the popular GnuTLS cryptographic library.
The GPRS Roaming Exchange (GRX) network, which carries roaming traffic among hundreds of mobile operators worldwide, contains Internet-reachable hosts that run vulnerable and unnecessary services, recent security scans reveal.
Someday, if you use your non-dominant hand to control your mouse or touchpad when you're say, shopping online, websites might interpret your irregular scrolling and clicking as a sign of fraud and require you to prove your identity, thanks to an IBM ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTIT Data ArchitectACT
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCProcess Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTSr Infrastructure Automation EngineerACT
- FTManager - Information ManagementNSW
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC