Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical depart...
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
Dell is taking its printers to the Cloud as people increasingly use smartphones and tablets to access remote documents.
HP has introduced a new breed of LaserJet printers that are smaller in footprint and more efficient when it comes to toner usage and energy consumption. The cornerstone technology of these laser printers is HP’s JetIntelligence cartridges, and it’s a...
Hewlett-Packard is bringing significant advances to its laser printers so more prints and savings can be squeezed out of a single cartridge.
It might not exactly sound appealing to live in, but a Chinese company has constructed two buildings using a 3D printer that recycles industrial waste to form new building material.
3D printing has lost its novelty value a bit, but new printing materials that MakerBot plans to release will soon make it a lot more interesting again.
Thirteen-year-old Shubham Banerjee had to borrow money from his parents to create his first low-cost Braille printer, but he won't need to rely on the kindness of friends and family for more cash any time soon.
3D printing could become faster, cheaper and more efficient with Hewlett-Packard entering the market.
Reversing the corporate strategy CEO Meg Whitman set three years ago, Hewlett-Packard is set to announce as early as Monday that it will split off its PC and printer business into a separate, publicly traded company, according to the Wall Street Jour...
Microsoft is extending its 3D modeling and printing application to the cloud, allowing users to create and print 3D objects with unconventional materials such as metals and ceramics.
Epson has launched its PrecisionCore inkjet technology in Australia and claims the technology poses a major threat to the laser printing industry.
Autodesk announced Wednesday an open software platform for 3-D printing called Spark, which will be open and freely licensable to manufacturers and others.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCSalesforce Cloud LeadVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW