Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile is no longer offering an "unlimited" pre-paid plan, less than a month after it halved the original monthly data allowance on the plan from 5GB to 2.5GB.
Telstra has today announced it will exclusively sell the HTC Desire 300 Android phone as a pre-paid device in Australia.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Vodafone has announced it will allow existing prepaid customers to access its 4G network from today, before opening up the network to new prepaid customers from mid-November.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has today announced it has "taken action" against two pre-paid, international calling card providers, claiming they failed to make required critical information summaries available to Australia...
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Energy drink company Red Bull has officially pulled the plug on its Vodafone-powered mobile network in Australia, announcing that it will no longer accept new customers.
LG has today announced the Australian release of four new low-cost, L Series Android smartphones. The new devices are slight specification upgrades to existing L Series phones, rather than completely new models.
Australian low-cost mobile virtual network operator Vaya has finalised a deal which will see the company sell the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android smartphone on its network.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
New low cost mobile network Aldi Mobile offers the ability to make international calls but international roaming is not available on the service, it has been confirmed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with Telstra TV 2
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther