Apple's new iPod Nano has undergone a complete overhaul
Despite a distinct trend of multimedia phones taking over, Cowon seems to be focussed on pushing new PMP and MP3 players into the market
The iRiver B30 can play MP3s and video files, and also lets you tune in to digital radio
Sony's latest iPod Nano competitor has a great OLED screen, but a mediocre interface
This 8GB Sony MP3 player is a strong competitor to the iPod Nano
Laser's portable television is a good idea in theory, but you'll have to be in an area with good reception to get the most out of it
A slim, intuitive portable media player.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins COMPUTEX Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- TPSecurity AdvisorACT
- CCImplementation Manager - DeliveryVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSplunk Software DeveloperVIC
- CCdevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT