NASA has released an animation of an ambitious project that includes capturing a near-Earth asteroid and sending astronauts into space to study it.
An upcoming NASA mission will test a new laser communications system that could one day deliver high-definition 3D video signals from Mars and beyond.
Engineers at the University of Washington have developed a way to communicate over short distances using devices that don't require batteries or transmit any signals.
Following up on work commissioned by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), IBM has developed a programming paradigm, and associated simulator and basic software library, for its experimental SyNAPSE processor.
Kirobo, a talking robot that also recognizes faces, was launched Sunday on a cargo transfer vehicle and will reach the International Space Station in six days.
Researchers in the U.S. have managed to spoof GPS (Global Positioning System) signals to send a yacht hundreds of meters off course, while fooling the crew into thinking the yacht was remaining perfectly on course.
Researchers in Silicon Valley have managed to observe electrical switching that is thousands of times faster than transistors used in today's computer chips. Their work could lead to a better understanding of how transistors work at the atomic level ...
3D Robotics gave a sneak preview of a comparatively cheap consumer drone at an unmanned aircraft convention in San Francisco this week.
An astronaut aboard the International Space Station has used an extraterrestrial remote control system to manoeuvre a robot rover at NASA's Ames Research Centre in Silicon Valley.
NASA's newest telescope is giving scientists their clearest pictures yet of the sun's atmosphere, and in doing so could help mitigate the potentially devastating effects an extreme solar storm could have on our power and communications networks on Ea...
Self-driving cars will be tested on road in the U.K. by the end of this year, but will have drivers present in the cars, according to a report from the Department for Transport.
Though roundly ridiculed when it debuted in 1995, Microsoft Bob, or something resembling the short-lived on-screen assistant, will ultimately return, vowed Bill Gates, co-founder and chairman of Microsoft.
It's 10am on a bright, sunny morning in Newark, California, but in the windowless control room at ShotSpotter the lights are dimmed. Two operators are watching banks of displays connected to a network of acoustic sensors located in cities across the ...
Japan's most famous mountain now has 4G coverage.
Students at Stanford University unveiled their latest solar-powered car on Tuesday, two weeks before it will be shipped to Australia to take part in the world's premier solar vehicle race.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD