Japanese researchers have developed a new type of lithium-ion conductor that could help prevent the kind of lithium-ion battery fires that grounded the Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft last year.
The UBR-1 is a 4-foot tall, one-armed robot that could make warehouses and factories more efficient by performing tasks normally done by human workers.
Anticipating a storage crunch spurred by big data, IBM and Fujifilm are advancing the state of art in magnetic tape with a prototype capable of storing 85.9 billion bits of data per square inch.
What would "Alice in Wonderland" sound like if it were set to music? And what if the composer were a computer?
You might think twice about buying produce from Japan's Fukushima, where a tsunami-hit nuclear power plant spewed radiation.
What do you get when you combine an Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, a Kinect motion tracking sensor, multiple computers and a video game from the 1980s? PaperDude VR, a project presented at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Toronto th...
Microsoft's research division has developed a keyboard that can interpret basic hand gestures, potentially bridging a gap between touch devices and more traditional input methods.
Using a home inkjet printer, special ink and photo paper, scientists from Microsoft Research have created what they hope will be the future for fabricating basic electronics. Presented at CHI 2014 in Toronto, the project uses "circuit stickers" which...
This week on World Tech Update we take you inside the New York Auto Show, where BMW introduced its X5 eDrive concept car.
Planet Labs, a satellite imaging startup formed by ex-NASA engineers, has applied for permission to more than double the number of satellites it has in orbit.
A Space X Falcon rocket lifted off Friday afternoon for the International Space Station (ISS) from the Cape Canaveral Air Station in Florida.
This week on World Tech Update, Google confirmed its acquisition of drone maker Titan Aerospace, a move poised to advance delivery of the company's data services and mapping applications.
Just down the street from a cluster of venture capital firms on Silicon Valley's Sand Hill Road is the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, a sprawling, 426-acre site where researchers are pushing the boundaries in physics, chemistry and materials s...
Lego-like parts that will form the building blocks for Google's Project Ara will be produced on 3D printers and ship in time for the customizable smartphone's release early next year.
Users of satellite navigation systems around the world were experiencing problems this week after Russia's Glonass satellite positioning system was hit by a major disruption.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)VIC
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther