Two motorcycling teens have landed themselves in court after Victorian Police found footage recorded with a GoPro camera on Facebook.
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
A move to the cloud will enable new kinds of applications that public safety and law enforcement agencies can use to do their jobs better, Microsoft’s CEO said during its annual Worldwide Public Safety Symposium on Wednesday.
Cisco Systems' UCS data-center architecture provides the backbone of a service from Taser International that collects and stores video from police cameras.
A two-factor authentication system widely used in Germany is failing to stop cybercriminals from draining bank accounts, a top German law enforcement official said Tuesday.
Forty two laptops including Macs and Lenovos that were going to be used by Year 11 and 12 students from a western Sydney school were stolen over the weekend, leaving students potentially stranded when the next term starts in a couple of weeks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Pixel Visual Core, Google's secret image processor, is the reason to buy a Pixel 2
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT