Robot dinosaurs FTW!
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
Mystery adventure returns with more plot twists than before.
Science fiction classic gets revisited in Sega’s latest game.
Activision’s ambitious title brings online adventuring to the stars.
The ACCC will be taking Sony to court over Playstation Store refunds.
Sony has announced they'll be offering their own take on Nintendo's NES and NES Mini hardware in the form of the Playstation Classic.
Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Android TV users can now get PlayStation Vue on their device of choice.
You can now get PlayStation Vue broadcast TV streaming on your Roku, and next week you can watch on your Nexus or Galaxy phone as well.
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- How to get Google Assistant on your Samsung smartwatch
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies