The newest update to the Google Photos app includes a small feature that will make identifying the people in your photos a whole lot easier.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Sending photos is much easier if you and the recipient are using Google's all-in-one image service.
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
Instagram cut ties with Twitter this week, which means your photos will no longer display properly. Here are two workarounds that ensure your Instagram tweets will post unaltered.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
Can't find that one photo you're looking for? Google’s smart photo app can make it easy.
Photos gets a minor refresh, but it’s significant for finding people and other searching.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
I'm not feeling a lot of love for OS X El Capitan out there. That might not be surprising, given that it's firmly in the tradition of Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard–new-feature-light, speed-and-stability-focused OS X updates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD