The newest update to the Google Photos app includes a small feature that will make identifying the people in your photos a whole lot easier.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Sending photos is much easier if you and the recipient are using Google's all-in-one image service.
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
Instagram cut ties with Twitter this week, which means your photos will no longer display properly. Here are two workarounds that ensure your Instagram tweets will post unaltered.
Samsung always has one of the best cameras in a smartphone, so let's see if the S9+ can take the top spot from the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
Can't find that one photo you're looking for? Google’s smart photo app can make it easy.
Photos gets a minor refresh, but it’s significant for finding people and other searching.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
- Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 5 reasons to consider the Honor 8X over the Google Pixel 3, LG V40, and Huawei Mate 20
- How to export PDF files from Acrobat to Excel, and Excel to Acrobat
- How to export PDF files from Acrobat to PowerPoint, and PowerPoint to Acrobat
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies