Sony has announced the new flagship model in its acclaimed Cyber-Shot RX10 series, the RX10 IV.
Got privacy? You may think you do, but a recent experiment by a Russian photographer suggests otherwise.
The term ‘selfie’ went from social media slang to officially-recognised noun when it entered the Oxford Dictionary in August (and was even named 2013 Word of the Year), and online electronics retailer, Kogan, is now looking to capitalise with what it...
Check out these devices and gift ideas.
An Apple iPhone ad that aired in April claimed, "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera", and I can believe it. Not only are there are a boatload of iPhones in the wild, there are a huge number of apps that enhance and...
Flickr has unveiled updated camera shooting features such as new, live-view filters; customised filter adjustments; and sophisticated grid, zoom, focus, and exposure lock controls. And everything's wrapped in an intuitive, gesture-based interface.
Is the HTC One a smartphone that takes pictures or a camera that makes phone calls? That question may sound facetious, but there's the buzz around the upcoming HTC One and its newfangled UltraPixel camera--which will land in consumer hands on April 1...
Teacher Dave Basulto knows first hand what shrinking budgets can mean to school arts programs. His solution? Pair an inexpensive iPad mini with the iOgrapher (funding through April 13), a mounting system he's developed for Apple's tiny tablet.
Apple's major overhaul of its iOS operating system arrives today, but amidst the excitement comes a major concern: Will iOS 5 function properly on older model iPhones? Or will there be an added circle of bricked-iPhone hell comparable to what happene...
Is Facebook looking to take on popular photo filter apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic by bringing its own photo filter feature? According to some anonymous Facebook engineers quoted in The New York Times, yes.
Nokia has shown its first Windows Phone to the world, perhaps by accident.
If the camera-equipped iPhone has taught us anything, it's that nostalgia is a big seller. Apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic have succeeded wildly with digital simulations of the old, faded paper photographs you might find in a shoebox in your pare...
More than any device in recent memory, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 is a showpiece for the benefits and drawbacks of a touchscreen interface. Although the camera's touchscreen UI introduces a few groundbreaking features to the compact interchangeable-...
Canon has just announced pricing for its upcoming range of digital cameras, which will become available through March from Canon dealers around Australia.
Adobe's Photoshop celebrates its 21st birthday this month, and with 12 major releases under its belt GeekTech decided to take a brief look back at the graphics editor that could -- hilarious cat picture included!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTAPI LeadOther
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD