Apparently caught off guard by strong demand for Xim, a mobile photo-sharing app from its Fuse Labs researchers, a regretful Microsoft has released it globally for Android and Windows Phone, while promising iOS support is due soon.
Google's YouTube division has bought the Directr movie-making app for smartphones and will offer it free.
Do you ever wonder what people 2000 years from now will think of our current society when they discover that we spent our days watching videos of angry-looking cats? I don't, and it's probably for the best. In any case, here are the biggest, best, be...
Flickr has unveiled updated camera shooting features such as new, live-view filters; customised filter adjustments; and sophisticated grid, zoom, focus, and exposure lock controls. And everything's wrapped in an intuitive, gesture-based interface.
Step aside, Vine: 15-second videos are coming to Instagram on iOS and Android, complete with basic editing, filters, and stabilisation.
Is the HTC One a smartphone that takes pictures or a camera that makes phone calls? That question may sound facetious, but there's the buzz around the upcoming HTC One and its newfangled UltraPixel camera--which will land in consumer hands on April 1...
Teacher Dave Basulto knows first hand what shrinking budgets can mean to school arts programs. His solution? Pair an inexpensive iPad mini with the iOgrapher (funding through April 13), a mounting system he's developed for Apple's tiny tablet.
Consumers might not have to upgrade their phones to take advantage of a new video compression system that can send high-definition images much more efficiently than today's most popular formats.
Twitter on Thursday released a new, video-focused iPhone app--replete with a social network of its own. If a tweet is 140 characters and a picture's worth 1000 words, a six-second video of the sort you can create with Vine must be worth 144,000 words...
Apple iPhone 4S users can easily annoy people around them by talking to their handset when using the built-in assistant feature known as Siri.
A pair of researchers from Dartmouth University have devised a metric for quantifying how much a digital photograph has been altered by digital photo-editing techniques.
Apple's major overhaul of its iOS operating system arrives today, but amidst the excitement comes a major concern: Will iOS 5 function properly on older model iPhones? Or will there be an added circle of bricked-iPhone hell comparable to what happene...
Adobe plans to release six applications designed to be used exclusively on touch-based devices, including apps to execute creative tasks such as photo editing and Web page design, the company announced Monday.
Name: Terenzio Volpicelli
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst | Recruitment Focus | DocklandsVIC
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- CCReporting Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterQLD
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- TPTraining and Support Officer - Windows 10QLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW