Samsung, which knows a thing or two about patent infringement cases, is poking fun at Super Bowl trademark rules in a new commercial that promotes its Galaxy smartphones.
Microsoft has released the software development kit for Windows Phone 7.8, and the company is expected to roll out the update to users at the end of January.
Samsung will begin pushing Android Jelly Bean to its Galaxy S II model in February, according to a notice posted to the company's Korean website.
Samsung on Monday announced it has shipped more than 100 million Galaxy S phones since May 2010, when the original Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphone was released.
Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in BlackBerry 10...
Samsung has announced a new smartphone in its Galaxy line, the S II Plus, that looks similar to last year's model but brings some specs and software up to date.
Samsung has announced a new Android smartphone, the Galaxy Grand, that is a mashup between two of its popular devices: the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II. The handset will come with dual-SIM support, too, but it’s not the best of both worlds.
Just when you thought smartphones couldn't get any bigger, rumor has it that Samsung will put a 6.3-inch OLED display into its Galaxy Note III.
BlackBerry phone owners don't have much to brag about these days, but at least now they can talk to each other with free BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) voice calls over Wi-Fi.
Google has updated its Search app for Android with functionality that rivals Apple’s Passbook app, the iOS 6 program that pulls your boarding passes and store cards into one convenient place.
Although Google's Android has made some impressive leaps forward over the last two years, roughly half of its users aren't seeing those improvements because 50.8 percent of Android devices are still running Android 2.3, known as Gingerbread.
Android sales have declined in the U.S., helping iOS regain the top spot among smartphone platforms sold in the three-month period ending in October, according to the latest research from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Samsung remained the most popular phone maker in the U.S. in the third quarter, but Apple is slowly closing in, the latest comScore MobiLens report finds.
At the ripe old age of 20, text messaging is still a popular way to communicate, but there are signs that its best days are behind it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- CCMultiple Project Managers - Networks - TelcoVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst TechnicalQLD
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD