Samsung, which knows a thing or two about patent infringement cases, is poking fun at Super Bowl trademark rules in a new commercial that promotes its Galaxy smartphones.
Microsoft has released the software development kit for Windows Phone 7.8, and the company is expected to roll out the update to users at the end of January.
Samsung will begin pushing Android Jelly Bean to its Galaxy S II model in February, according to a notice posted to the company's Korean website.
Samsung on Monday announced it has shipped more than 100 million Galaxy S phones since May 2010, when the original Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphone was released.
Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in BlackBerry 10...
Samsung has announced a new smartphone in its Galaxy line, the S II Plus, that looks similar to last year's model but brings some specs and software up to date.
Samsung has announced a new Android smartphone, the Galaxy Grand, that is a mashup between two of its popular devices: the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II. The handset will come with dual-SIM support, too, but it’s not the best of both worlds.
Just when you thought smartphones couldn't get any bigger, rumor has it that Samsung will put a 6.3-inch OLED display into its Galaxy Note III.
BlackBerry phone owners don't have much to brag about these days, but at least now they can talk to each other with free BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) voice calls over Wi-Fi.
Google has updated its Search app for Android with functionality that rivals Apple’s Passbook app, the iOS 6 program that pulls your boarding passes and store cards into one convenient place.
Although Google's Android has made some impressive leaps forward over the last two years, roughly half of its users aren't seeing those improvements because 50.8 percent of Android devices are still running Android 2.3, known as Gingerbread.
Android sales have declined in the U.S., helping iOS regain the top spot among smartphone platforms sold in the three-month period ending in October, according to the latest research from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Samsung remained the most popular phone maker in the U.S. in the third quarter, but Apple is slowly closing in, the latest comScore MobiLens report finds.
At the ripe old age of 20, text messaging is still a popular way to communicate, but there are signs that its best days are behind it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- TPContracting Specialist - Procurement AssociateNSW
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSharePoint Admin & Developer- Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT