Microsoft officials today described how upcoming Windows Phone 7 smartphones will perform within a network of Windows 7 PCs and Xbox gaming consoles through a new Windows Live cloud platform to make the mobile experience easier and more powerful for ...
Hoping to make the most of a dispute between Google and Apple, Jumptap is offering developers who sign onto its mobile ad network the chance to collect 100 percent of their advertising revenue for a limited time.
Taiwanese chipset developer MediaTek will start rolling out low-cost chipsets designed for handsets that use Google's Android mobile software in the third quarter of this year, promising to drive down the cost of such handsets in China.
Verizon Wireless on Thursday will start selling Motorola's highly anticipated smartphone, the Droid X, a faster and multimedia-savvy successor to the original Droid that was introduced in October last year.
Lose your phone much? If so, you may want to consider one running Windows Phone 7 (WP7) for your next replacement.
Despite recent reports that say Google's Android market will soon have 100,000 mobile phone apps, Google is still far short of the 225,000 apps available for the iPhone. But Google is enlisting a new weapon in its attempts to overtake Apple's numeric...
The Droid X smartphone. The Droid X smartphone ships on Thursday, following an unusual pre-sales publicity campaign designed to entice the savvy tech crowd that might also include some in the iPhone 4 camp as well.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) is coming later this year and today Microsoft released a beta version of developer tools to enable software makers to build applications and games for WP7 devices.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) today took the wraps off its latest offering for consumers, BlackBerry Protect, a free service meant to help non-corporate BlackBerry users secure and manage their smartphones.
Google's App Inventor for Android has inspired some early complaints from users who claim they have not been able to install the software on 64-bit Windows 7 machines, and others who say the App Inventor Web site, ironically, does not display properl...
Consumer Reports magazine today said it won't recommend Apple's Phone 4 because of major reception issues when users touch the external antenna.
The problem with Apple's iPhone 4 Facetime commercial is that not everyone has an iPhone 4, and that's just not happening.
Although many people already are engrossed in cyberspace, judging by the amount of communicating, socializing and commerce conducted online, we're at the advent of what will be a near total immersion in technology and the Internet, according to a tec...
Patent holding company NTP, which received a US$612.5 million settlement from BlackBerry marker Research In Motion in a patent infringement case, has filed patent lawsuits against six makers of smartphones or related software, including Apple and Goo...
It's been a week since <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/microsoft-kills-the-kin-910">Microsoft took its two fledgling Kin smartphones for a ride</a> and left them sleepin' wid da fishes. The fallout is still coming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW