People interested in learning about in-memory database technology will be able to so later thing month under the virtual tutelage of SAP chairman and co-founder Hasso Plattner.
Renown computer game developer John Carmack has joined Oculus VR, a startup developing a virtual reality gaming headset called the Oculus Rift.
Ken Brill, founder of the Uptime Institute and a forward thinker in data center design and operations, died this week at the age of 68, the Institute said on Thursday. The cause was cancer, a spokesman said.
Videoconferencing is advertised as a tool to reduce travel expenses, but for the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the business, apparently that wasn't enough.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
SAP co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe will leave his post in May 2014 to become a member of the enterprise software vendor's supervisory board, leaving Bill McDermott as sole CEO.
Hewlett-Packard's board of directors has received a major infusion of software know-how, with the addition of former Microsoft chief software architect Ray Ozzie .
Google's leader for its China operations, John Liu, is leaving his position as the company continues to maintain a low-key presence in the nation following heated disputes over online censorship.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
The offices of Zynga, Pinterest, AirBnB and other companies in San Francisco's South of Market District were under lockdown Friday after a shooting at a nearby store located in the same building as AirBnB's headquarters.
Microsoft's former head of Windows 8 development has agreed not to badmouth Microsoft or work for some of its competitors and in return will receive a payout for unvested stock in the company, according to a regulatory filing.
Douglas Engelbart, a Silicon Valley engineer who invented the computer mouse and is credited with many of the concepts that underpin modern computing and the Internet, died on Tuesday at his home in Atherton, California. He was 88.
Microsoft chairman Bill Gates will deliver the keynote address at a Microsoft research event later this month, the first time he has done so in eight years, Microsoft said.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation that would more than double the current skilled immigration H-1B cap with the focus on science and technology workers.
Intel's CTO and director of its labs Justin Rattner is stepping down to meet a requirement under the company's bylaws that employees cannot serve as corporate officers after the age of 65.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCProject DirectorQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT