IBM will pay a $US44,000 fine to settle a case alleging it violated anti-discrimination law by placing online job listings seeking software developers with specific visas, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
A looming U.S. government shutdown could mean smaller paychecks for some government IT workers and contractors, as well as renegotiated contracts for some IT vendors.
Larry Ellison had a choice on Tuesday afternoon: watch a crucial race for his America's Cup sailing team or deliver a keynote to thousands of customers and partners at Oracle OpenWorld. In the end, the Oracle CEO stayed down by the water.
A week after Steve Ballmer said he plans to step down as CEO of Microsoft, ValueAct Capital, one of its biggest investors, has secured the right to appoint its president to Microsoft's board.
SDN (software-defined networking) promises some real benefits for people who use networks, but to the engineers who manage them, it may represent the end of an era.
Mere days into the Steve Ballmer Successor Watch, guessing who will be his replacement has become a new tech industry pastime.
An accumulation of perceived missteps under Steve Ballmer's leadership may have hit a tipping point this year, leading to Friday's groundshaking announcement that Bill Gates' former right hand and heir, as well as Microsoft's fiercest cheerleader, wi...
Hewlett-Packard reassigned Enterprise Group chief Dave Donatelli on Wednesday as it reported an 8 percent decline in revenue for its fiscal third quarter, saying all of its major divisions except software brought in less money than a year earlier.
Semiconductor company Applied Materials has appointed Gary Dickerson as its new CEO as the company tries to overcome declining sales and profits .
Cisco Systems may be "rebalancing" its business by eliminating 4000 jobs, or about 5 per cent of its workforce, but it'll keep its hands off its hot new security acquisition, Sourcefire.
Cisco Systems has announced it will eliminate about 4000 jobs, saying it needs to pare down middle management to speed up decision-making and execution.
Cisco Systems revenue and profit increased in the company's fourth quarter compared to a year earlier as the company continued its push to transcend its networking roots and become the world's top IT company.
Three top executives of struggling Zynga will move out of the company, as the games developer aims to flatten its management structure.
Twitter has acquired Marakana, a company that provides open-source training, as part of an effort to develop new skills among its engineers.
Job candidates seeking employment at consulting firm McKinsey & Company better prepare themselves -- it ranked as the toughest company to interview at in a recent report, well ahead of big-name technology players like Google, Microsoft and Facebook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSAP Functional LeadNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTLead UX Designer (Fintech)NSW
- FTProject Manager, Product Launch, TelcoNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Architect, Framework DesignNSW
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager Consulting ITQLD
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW