A fast-spreading Russian ransom worm that locks people out of their files has found at least 2,500 victims willing to pay up to get back control of their PCs, researchers have discovered.
Storage giant SanDisk has come up with a new half-way house for consumers who want to use encryption on portable USB without diving in at the deep end.
More than a third of all malware that has ever existed was created by criminal gangs in 2010 alone according to the latest PandaLabs Annual Report.
After a mysteriously quiet launch late last week, Microsoft has released version 2.0 of its free Security Essentials (MSE) antivirus client.
The claim that the FBI planted a backdoor in OpenBSD a decade ago has been flatly denied by developer protagonists named as having been involved in the conspiracy in an email sent to OpenBSD founder, Theo de Raadt.
While the iPad is the hottest fashion accessory for the gadget freak, recent research has revealed that users might not be getting the best out of the Apple tablet.
The Chinese man jailed for writing the 'Fujacks' worm in 2006 appears to be trying to rehabilitate his public image, reportedly making made a donation to a panda research centre in the country.
A disproportionate number of people downloading the open source DIY tool being used to launch DDoS attacks on companies deemed hostile to Wikileaks appear to be based in the UK, new figures have suggested.
A teenager in Manchester has been arrested after being caught selling a 'booting tool' used to attack and kick players of the hugely popular Call of Duty online game.
Google has dived back into hardware, formally announcing its second smartphone, the Nexus S for US and UK consumers.
Antivirus company AVG has had to issue roll-back instructions to users of the free edition of its AVG 2011 program after 64-bit versions of Windows fail to reboot correctly after a mandatory update.
A conservative MP has called for UK Internet service providers to protect youngsters by introducing an age-rated opt-in system for online porn.
Women are significantly more likely than men to fall for Internet scams, a new piece of research has claimed after conducting an online test.
Microsoft should start offering Windows users free antivirus software from a range of companies and not just promote its own Security Essentials product, a rival has said.
A New York couple have been charged with defrauding a wealthy musician to the tune of $20 million (£12.3 million) after he innocently visited their computer servicing company to have a virus removed from his laptop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerOther