The vast majority of 3G and 4G USB modems handed out by mobile operators to their customers are manufactured by a handful of companies and run insecure software, according to two security researchers from Russia.
South by Southwest Interactive is best known as the technology festival that put such social networking mainstays as Twitter and Foursquare on the map. But if there was a "next big thing" at this year's event, finding it would be pretty hard.
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
After a seven-year wait, Sony's PlayStation 4 has finally been announced.
The Week in iOS Accessories from CES.
Kingston Technology will soon launch the world's first 1TB flash drive, a USB 3.0 device that is likely to cost more than most computers do.
An enhanced version of USB 3.0 will deliver up to 10G bps, twice the data speed of current connections.
Seven international electronics manufacturers were fined a total of €1.47 billion by the European Commission on Wednesday for conspiring to fix the price cathode-ray tubes (CRTs) in two separate cartels between 1996 and 2006.
Samsung Electronics will close a security hole in the firmware of some of its printers by issuing an update on Friday, and said they could be protected by disabling SNMP.
Sharp will start selling the industry's thinnest 4K monitor, a 32-inch LCD screen that is just 3.5mm thick, in February.
Printers manufactured by Samsung have a backdoor administrator account hard coded in their firmware that could enable attackers to change their configuration, read their network information or stored credentials and access sensitive information passe...
Need a mouse for your Windows 8 laptop or a keyboard for your Windows RT tablet? These devices from Microsoft and Logitech are solid options from proven peripherals vendors.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Fuji Xerox will launch a new cloud storage service that hooks directly into its multifunction copiers next week, allowing documents to be uploaded by scan or fax, then edited or downloaded by computer or phone.
Broadcom is working on a Bluetooth chipset that will give wireless keyboards a battery life of up to 10 years, the company said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCHSE Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- CCOn-boarding SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD