Google has made it possible to access your Windows or Mac PC computer on your smartphone. Doing so requires two things: an Android smartphone and the Chrome browser.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Tech leaders reflect on the the Web and all the good and bad changes it's brought.
Walking the aisles of the week’s Luxury Technology Show in Manhattan was a little light in the ostentation department. Sadly, luxury doesn’t mean sparkle. But it does include plenty of high-end gadgets from some of the world’s best-known companies
Presto makes Foxtel’s movie library available for $20 per month without having to commit to a contract. The service will have access to roughly one thousand movies from several notable Hollywood studios, in addition to granting subscribers access to ...
These apps will help you work with files of all types -- as well as back them up and keep them secure.
We take a nostalgic walk down memory lane with a look at advertisements and more from the computing heydays of the 80s. The following images were featured in Australian PC World issues dated between 1986-1987 and they tell stories of a time when IBM ...
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free, either next month or early April.
Treat your sweetheart to a Valentine's Day gift with a techie vibe
Multilingual engineer betting on the future of the Cloud
On the road, under duress, or out in the boonies -- save the day with these essential IT troubleshooting and repair tools
The computers we use today derive their core experience from Apple's Mac, but the Mac also popularized other tech that's now standard today
An overview of the first tabletop RPG and a look back at its four decades of life.
Here are some of the best little accessories we’ve come across over the past year for connecting, charging, organizing, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTManager - Program Management Office (PMO)Other