If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
If you've been waiting patiently for Intel's new Compute Sticks with Skylake chips, there's good news: those thumb-sized PCs will start shipping on April 29.
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
Apple's Mac Pro is aging fast, especially with significantly faster Windows desktops being introduced in recent weeks.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
In a world of PCs dominated by Windows and Macs, Dell's line of "Project Sputnik" laptops with Ubuntu Linux have secured a cult following.
Lenovo has restructured its operations as part of a management shakeup, and some interesting names have been promoted.
A war in low-cost computers could be in the making with a new $15 computer that could challenge Raspberry Pi 3 finally shipping.
Google doubled the bounty it will pay for a successful exploit of its Chromebook laptop to US$100,000, sweetening the pot in hopes of drawing more attention from security researchers.
Qualcomm's upcoming server chips are being tested by top-tier cloud players, but now developers can also work with them through a new cloud service.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Consultant/ Customer Service SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- CCWintel Migration ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther