For these products, we truly give thanks
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
Here are our picks for the coolest ones for your list
Intel is paying serious attention to small electronics, wearable technology and the do-it-yourself crowd, establishing a new business group to address those market segments.
Firefox's new support for HTML5's Web audio feature steals the show
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
A month after its release, iOS 7 is running on almost three-quarters of active iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. But its adoption is still somewhat slower than that of iOS 6.
In addition to upgrading its existing 15- and 17-inch Zbook notebooks with fourth generation Intel Core CPUs, HP has expanded the product line with the launch of what it claims is the world’s first ‘workstation Ultrabook’ – a 14-inch device which wei...
Some of the best things in a PC lover's life are indeed free, but they're not always obvious.
Designed for gamers, modders, and other enthusiasts, NZXT’s new Source 530 chassis has been launched with the promise of “all the essentials with a focus on affordability and simplicity.”
Your guide to a short and painless learning curve.
The open source world's most notorious characters.
Amazon has rolled out new 7-inch and 8.9-inch tablets, boasting impressive new screens and software.
t’s been more than two years since the first Chromebooks went on sale. They certainly haven’t taken the world by storm and there have been varying opinions and doubts about the viability of this notebook platform that runs Chrome OS. But Chromebooks ...
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC