Intel Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs have been around for a few years now, but some buyers still get stumped whenever they attempt to build their own systems and are forced to choose among the three. With the more recent 7th Generation (Kaby Lake...
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
The end of the year is usually as good a time as any to build a new budget PC. Many stores put on specials before they shut for the holiday period, and some also provide free delivery depending on how much you spend.
Over the next few weeks, Intel and AMD are set to unleash two new families of CPUs: Sandy Bridge (Intel's 2nd Generation Core processors) and AMD Fusion, respectively. These new processing chips offer a range of exciting improvements over existing CP...
Chip design firm ARM grabbed the spotlight at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week when Microsoft announced that its new Windows OS would work on the ARM architecture. ARM processors go into most of the world's smartphones and tablets...
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) isn't just all tablet, cameras, and laptops; there's plenty of news for the PC component geek, too, ranging from tiny flash drives that pack a lot of heat to the hand-held gaming console.
Cringely here, reporting from CES in Vegas, where rude beasts walk the earth (at least, the ones that don't crawl or slither), impeded in their forward progress only by hip-deep mounds of tablet PCs. Everyone appears to be tapping, swiping, and gestu...
With the release of the Radeon HD 6850 and Radeon HD 6870 graphics cards, AMD delivers fantastic value for the average PC gamer.
For many of us computer users, a PC's CPU – or central processing unit – is an unseen device that we know little about. We’re bamboozled by numbers and frequencies ('gigahertz' or GHz) that do little to assist in our understanding of why one computer...
Case mods: Few may do them, but many gawk at the crazy creations coming out of enthusiasts' basements, garages, factories, and laboratories. These mad scientists of the PC world strive to find new ways to present a common computer in a unique--and of...
Australian overclocking fanatics crowded into Kingpin Bowling at Darling Harbour, Sydney, to watch master overclockers push their hardware to the limit. Winners in the air-cooling and liquid cooling categories will earn the right to represent Austral...
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
This story is just too wild to ignore: It seems Newegg has quite a bit of old egg on its face this week after it shipped customers "counterfeit" Intel CPUs that were more like movie props than actual working electronics.
For more than a decade Arm Holdings has designed chips that have powered mobile handsets and smartphones like Apple's iPhone. The company now faces a challenger in Intel, which recently demonstrated a smartphone, LG Electronics' GW990, based on its u...
If chip makers competed on the basis of code names rather than products then Advanced Micro Devices might have beaten Intel a long time ago.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTsharepoint developerOther
- TPSQL DevloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther