Google and PayPal have announced they are teaming up to allow users to access their accounts at store checkouts via Android Pay.
Siri can be your enforcer the next time someone owes you money.
Surveillance firm gets hacked... Minecraft on Windows 10... Giant robots to do battle... and more tech news
Line up for IPv4 addresses... HP makes PC/enterprise split official... PayPal to buy money transfer service Xoom... and more tech news
PayPal is acquiring Xoom, an international money transfer service, in a deal that lets PayPal break into a new market worth an estimated $600 billion a year, the companies said Wednesday.
Security flaw pushes OPM web app offline... Oracle can charge Google for Java in Android... Microsoft mapping tech finds its way to Uber... and more tech news
PayPal is fine-tuning its policies after a recently announced plan to make unsolicited prerecorded calls and texts to users drew questions and concerns from customers, regulators and consumer advocates.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has cautioned PayPal that provisions in its new user agreement for contacting customers with autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages could violate federal laws.
Google gets on smart cities bandwagon... eBay, PayPal hit a nerve with robocall provision in use terms... Spotify arms for battle with Apple... and more tech news.
After a backlash from critics, PayPal seems to be reconsidering a plan to give itself unilateral permission to ping its users with robocalls and text messages.
As PayPal prepares for its upcoming IPO as an independent eBay spinoff, it wants to make at least one thing clear: It's got mobile covered.
The US financial consumer protection watchdog has ordered PayPal to cough up US$25 million in fines for deceptive practices around the company's credit service, which included signing up customers for the service without their consent.
Facebook accused of stealing data center plan...States object to Radio Shack sale of personal data...EU to probe e-commerce companies...and more tech news.
PayPal has reached a $7.7 million settlement with the U.S. Treasury for ignoring U.S. sanctions and allowing money transfers to accounts linked to Iran, Cuba, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction.
European legislators are about to reopen a debate on whether Facebook and Twitter should be subject to the same rules as power grids and payment services for protecting critical IT infrastructure and the data it carries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim package
- 2 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 3 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
Join the newsletter!
- What to expect from Microsoft's Surface event
- Hotspot Shield review: Still the undisputed speed champ in VPNs
- RAVPower Portable Power Station 252.7Wh Power House review: Perfect for a weekend camping trip
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Ultrawide vs. dual monitors: Which should you choose?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies