Oracle published, then quickly deleted, a blog post criticizing third-party security consultants and the enterprise customers who use them.
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
Developers of the popular WordPress blogging platform have released a critical security update to fix a vulnerability that can be exploited to take over websites.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in at...
VMware released patches for serious vulnerabilities in several of its products that could lead to arbitrary code execution, privilege escalation on the host OS and denial of service.
A flaw in the widely used OpenSSL library could allow man-in-the-middle attackers to impersonate HTTPS servers and snoop on encrypted traffic. Most browsers are not affected, but other applications and embedded devices could be.
Adobe Systems was forced to rush the release of a Flash Player update after an exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability was leaked on the Internet and quickly adopted by cybercriminals.
Server admins and developers beware: The OpenSSL Project plans to release security updates Thursday for its widely used cryptographic library that will fix a high severity vulnerability.
Just four days after Adobe Systems patched a vulnerability in Flash Player, the exploit was adopted by cybercriminals for use in large-scale attacks. This highlights the increasingly small time frame users have to deploy patches.
Owners of Samsung PCs will begin receiving automatic software updates from Microsoft again soon, after Samsung said it will end its practice of blocking automatic Windows Updates on its computers.
Internet Explorer, always heavily scrutinized by both security researchers and online attackers, has once again gotten the majority of patches in this month's Microsoft's Patch Tuesday round of monthly bug fixes.
You might not be used to the idea of a watch endangering your digital life, but you should: Apple's first update for Watch OS includes 14 security patches, and they're not trivial.
A critical vulnerability in code used by several virtualization platforms can put business information stored in data centers at risk of compromise.
Fourteen critical vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer were among the targets of Microsoft's monthly batch of security patches released Tuesday. In all, it fixed 46 vulnerabilities across products including Windows, Internet Explorer and Office.
A critical vulnerability in MacKeeper, a controversial security program for Mac computers, could let attackers execute malicious commands on Macs when their owners visit specially crafted Web pages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
- OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- CCChange DirectorNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther