Telecommunications company, Telstra, in partnership with Ericsson, has revealed plans to make a series of mobile advancements in 2016 that will bring faster speeds and features to Australians and lay the foundations for the launch of 5G services.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard have agreed to invest together to prepare customers for "the next generation of business computing," the companies' CEOs plan to announce later Wednesday in a joint teleconference.
Cisco Systems tried to partner with major server vendors several years ago before coming out with its own blade servers earlier this year, and it's still open to a partnership with IBM, Chairman and CEO John Chambers said Tuesday.
Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard have expanded their partnership to develop and sell a common platform for delivering voice, video and messaging services to office workers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- FTSolution architectOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTSQL DeveloperOther