Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Apple, Research in Motion (RIM) and Motorola Mobility are among 15 companies sued in the U.S. over a fundamental 3G and 4G patent on determining when devices should switch cells in a mobile network.
Even though Verizon Wireless claims its fast LTE network is "up and running" following an April 26 outage, it's still not working for some customers, including 50 Chicago-based users of laptops with LTE modems.
Android phones were all the rage at this year's CTIA, but there were a few non-smartphones launched at the show. One of these phones, the Pantech Laser, impressed me in particular. Coming to AT&T on October 17, the Laser is an ideal phone for som...
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Apple Watch Series 6
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
WD My Passport™ SSD
Toys for Boys
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Sony Playstation 5
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
MSI Modern 14
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- The Best Australian Amazon Black Friday Tech Deals
- Best Australian Black Friday Deals: iPhones, Surface laptops and more
- Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies