Panasonic has announced the introduction of a new telephoto single focal length lens, the LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm H-ES200.
Panasonic have unveiled their next flagship mirrorless camera, the Lumix G9.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its latest Windows powered handheld touchpad with a barcode reader.
Panasonic has announced a new firmware update program Ver.2.0 for the LUMIX DC-GH5 to further enhance the camera’s performance.
Panasonic’s home-fermenting machine, DIY dry-cleaner, and ambient media player are just concepts for now, but the company is using SXSW to figure out which one to make first.
Longtime Tesla battery partner, Panasonic, said it will spend up to $US1.6 billion on the lithium-ion battery Gigafactory in the hopes it can cement its future in automotive electronics.
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Sony's push to get enterprise users to store data on optical discs has received added momentum with its acquisition of a Facebook-linked startup focused on optical storage.
Panasonic's 2015 range of LED LCD televisions features over 20 new models that span across eight different series, but four of those series, and indeed 60 per cent of the entire range (11 models), is composed of 4K, Ultra High Definition models.
Panasonic is contributing some of its own software and patents to the cause of making the Internet of Things work.
Panasonic's Toughbooks are known for their strength and durability, but the company is trying to resolve some of the heft and size issues with its latest model.
High-res cameras that bring out the faintest details in images are turning heads at this year's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show in Yokohama, Japan.
Tired of carting around that power cord? Have patience, the 24-hour laptop is almost here.
Panasonic has entered the robot vacuum market with a pricey wedge-shaped droid that gets deep into corners.
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTHFC Capacity Planner | 6mth ContractOther
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD