HP is another in the long line of technology vendors launching a tablet in 2011, and like any hot product, what would it be without leaks a few weeks before its official launch?
Leaked photos of HP and Palm's WebOS tablet have appeared online, courtesy of Engadget. The device - slim, sleek and running WebOS - is the companies' response to the iPad and is just a fraction what we will see at an HP event, HP says. But can an HP...
Didn't send anyone to CES? You probably should have. As I wrote last April, the Consumer Electronics Show may have "consumer" in its name, but it is more and more a place for IT to keep up to date with what will be happening in their companies soon. ...
A recent CNBC interview with an HP executive is focusing attention on the company's expected webOS device news, including a possible tablet, on Feb. 9 in San Francisco.
LAS VEGAS -- Verizon Wireless is expected to get the iPhone early this year, but what about Sprint Nextel, the nation's third-largest carrier?
Google's Android continues to grow faster in the U.S. than other top smartphone operating systems, including Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS and Apple's iOS, according to the latest ComScore rankings, which were released Friday.
Innovations in mobile computing will continue apace in coming years, but battery power and wireless spectrum could become critical obstacles, according to mobile executives speaking Tuesday evening at a gathering in Silicon Valley.
Companies including Mozilla, Opera Software, Palm and Sony Ericsson are trying to accelerate the use of Web standards when developing applications for smartphones.
Palm is reportedly working on an over-sized smartphone with a five-inch display -- and it could be ready as early as February 2011, says website GoRumors.
Palm Chief Executive Jon Rubinstein told the Web 2.0 Conference that his company lost some momentum after it was acquired by Hewlett-Packard in April. But Palm will get its mojo back, he says, thanks in part to a host of WebOS devices including smart...
Microsoft is really working the "save us from our phones" angle for Windows Phone 7, claiming that its platform is 20 per cent more efficient than rivals like the iPhone and Android. Computerworld reports on internal Microsoft research, which found t...
Google announced that its mobile applications store Android Market has hit the 100,000 apps milestone, surpassing competing stores from BlackBerry, Nokia or Palm. However, Android Market is only the number two app store around: Apple's App Store host...
To paraphrase American author Mark Twain, the rumors of the death of WebOS have been greatly exaggerated. An HP executive has confirmed that new WebOS smartphones will be introduced by HP in early 2011.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion wants to put the new OS found on its upcoming PlayBook tablet on its phones as well, according to an IntoMobile report. The move is not expected to happen any time soon though, more likely a couple of BlackBerry ge...
Here's more evidence of Android's meteoritic rise to the top. According to market researcher Gartner, Google's fledgling open-source mobile operating system, barely a blip on the wireless radar a year ago, will grab the No. 2 spot in global market s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Atari's Ataribox console will run Linux and cost $250-$300, if it ever materializes
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTJunior Digital/Marketing Project ManagerOther
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD