Major technology companies just can't help tampering with our web traffic to deliver advertising. Security researchers recently discovered that consumer-grade Lenovo computers ship with software called Superfish Visual Discovery that injects advertis...
Qualcomm has acquired a large patent portfolio related to Palm, iPaq and the Bitfone device management platform from Hewlett-Packard for an undisclosed sum.
Two years after virtually dropping out of the mobile business, Hewlett-Packard is working on a new smartphone, an HP executive told Press Trust of India.
RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs threatened Palm with a patent lawsuit if it did not enter into an agreement in which the companies pledged not to hire employees from each other, unsealed court documents show.
HP has started laying off workers associated with last year's billion-dollar acquisition of Palm, as it closes down the mobile device business it planned to base on Palm's webOS. The news comes almost exactly a month after HP announced a sweeping reo...
WebOS wasn't really a bad operating system; it just never really had a purpose.
Hewlett-Packard may be giving up on making webOS devices such as the Pre 3 and Veer smartphones and TouchPad tablet, but executives at the company say committed to developing its mobile platform. HP appears convinced it can wring some value from the ...
Six months after laying out his "strategic vision" for HP, CEO Leo Apotheker took the actions to realize it. And abandoned the mobile computing space.
Hewlett-Packard's departure from the tablet business does not mean that Apple's iPad will remain the undisputed king, analysts said today.
A commanding 38 per cent share of all smartphone users in the US used Android-based devices in the three months ending in May, according to ComScore.
HP straddles two worlds: enterprise systems and consumer electronics. Its new TouchPad tablet is intended to satisfy the needs of both. But you'll have to look harder and wait longer to see HP's unfolding enterprise plan for TouchPad.
HP is open to licensing the WebOS operating system, but only to very select companies, an executive said on Wednesday.
Android and iOS mobile devices now can be corralled by a Smith Micro device management application unveiled this week at the Interop show in Las Vegas. Client-side code makes even personally-owned devices visible to enterprise IT managers.
Google's Android was the top smartphone operating system in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2011, overtaking the market share of Research in Motion's BlackBerry and keeping Apple's iPhone in the third position, according to ComScore.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA