The new watch face lets you take action on emails, calendar notifications, and other details.
Microsoft announced that Outlook 2013 RT will be coming to Windows RT, along with the Windows 8.1 update. Sales of Windows RT tablets like the Surface RT have been underwhelming thus far, but Outlook will change that.
I can't say I'm an Outlook fan, but for better or worse, I'm stuck with it. Fortunately, I've found a few ways to make the most of it, like using it as an RSS reader for my Google Reader account.
In its bold march to become a credible collaboration and communication suite for businesses, Google Apps has encountered a frequent roadblock that has proven more vexing than expected to circumvent: good old Microsoft Outlook.
Google has fixed an issue with the Outlook synchronization tool it released recently for its Apps hosted communications and collaboration suite, Google said Tuesday.
So out of the blue today, I click a link embedded in an e-mail, and Outlook gives me this error:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW