A potentially damning e-mail from a Google engineer will be permitted at trial in Oracle's lawsuit against the search giant, a judge ordered on Thursday.
Google's chief legal officer today accused rivals Microsoft, Oracle and Apple of "a hostile, organized campaign against Android ... waged through bogus patents."
Google's chief legal officer Wednesday issued a stinging rebuke of what he called "bogus patent" attacks on the Android operating system by major competitors like Apple, Oracle and Microsoft.
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Google wants a judge to throw out Java copyright infringement claims Oracle has lodged against the Android mobile OS, based partly on 17-year-old testimony from an unlikely source: Google executive chairman and former CEO Eric Schmidt.
Version 3.4.2 of the open-source LibreOffice suite is now available and "enterprise-ready," project backers The Document Foundation announced Monday.
The judge overseeing the lawsuit Oracle filed over the Android mobile OS has denied Google's attempt to get a potentially damaging e-mail redacted.
Google wants the judge overseeing the lawsuit Oracle filed over the Android mobile OS to redact a potentially damaging e-mail written by a Google employee, saying it was supposed to remain confidential and that Oracle wrongly revealed it.
In what is the first major update to the programming language in more than five years, Oracle has shipped Java Platform Standard Edition 7 (Java SE 7), the company announced Thursday.
Oracle is buying knowledge management vendor InQuira in order to improve the capabilities of its Fusion and Siebel CRM (customer relationship management) applications, Oracle announced Thursday.
SAP has seen software sales rebound steadily after a dip during the global recession, and is hoping to supercharge its business with forays into in-memory computing, SaaS (software as a service) and mobile applications, a business it entered with las...
Oracle on Monday announced a sneak peak at features slated for MySQL 5.6, the next version of its open-source database, that focus on improved scalability, integration and performance.
Oracle has been ordered to lower its multibillion-dollar claim for damages in its patent infringement lawsuit against Google and its Android operating system, court papers show.
Bucking standard conventions in software versioning, Linux Torvalds has designated the new release of the Linux operating system kernel, posted Friday, as version 3.0, even while maintaining that the release is only a routine update.
Oracle may depose Google CEO Larry Page and two others in connection with its lawsuit accusing Google of patent infringement in its Android operating system, a magistrate in California ordered on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSolution architectOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD