A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
All things a smartphone should be and nothing more
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
optus in pictures
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
Following the formation of AUSSAT by the Australian Government in 1981, a government owned company designed to own and operate the national satellite system, Australia’s first two satellites are launched in 1985, providing domestic satellite services, in particular remote & rural TV broadcasting.
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
Optus has switched on 4.5G network services throughout Macquarie Park, in north-west Sydney, and said the technology will be rolled out in selected capital cities and in the next year.
Telecommunications company, Optus, has commenced rollout of Voice over LTE (VoLTE) across its 4G Plus mobile network in Australia’s major capital cities.
Fans of the English Premier League (EPL) hoping for a more egalitarian delivery method for the world’s largest football competition are sure to be disappointed after Optus outlined its plans for the 2016/17 season.
Optus is offering new and recontracting customers unlimited data with all new home broadband bundles from May 2, giving customers the freedom to enjoy online streaming content without the worry of exceeding data allowance.
Buying a mobile phone on a contract is the most popular option when it comes to getting a new phone in Australia. By signing a 24-month contract, you usually pay nothing up front and receive a brand new mobile. It sounds great, but what if you're stu...
Anticipation for the next generation of Apple’s iPhones has reached fever pitch. Pre-sales for the smartphones opened over the weekend, with the range going on sale in stores stores soon on 25 September. Australia’s four largest carriers have announ...
LG’s flagship G4 has gone on sale with carriers and retailers offering freebies to anyone who places an order.
Telstra today launched smartphone plans that pool the available data allowance and share it with members of the family. These ‘Go Mobile’ plans follow the release of ‘Family Sharing’ plans introduced by Optus last month. Here, you’ll find a compariso...
This article will serve as a cheat sheet to the plans on offer from Vodafone, Optus, Virgin and Telstra. It studies both the Hero plans and the cheapest plans being championed by all four telcos. We crunch the numbers on handset instalments, charges ...
How do Globalgig’s mobile broadband plans compare against Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone roaming plans?
Mobile data provider, Globalgig, now has high-speed, 4G plans available for use in Australia and the UK, and has expanded its regular 3G coverage to more places around the globe (up to 84 countries). It’s a service that’s useful if you’re a traveller...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSupport EngineerSA
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther