A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
All things a smartphone should be and nothing more
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
optus in pictures
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
Following the formation of AUSSAT by the Australian Government in 1981, a government owned company designed to own and operate the national satellite system, Australia’s first two satellites are launched in 1985, providing domestic satellite services, in particular remote & rural TV broadcasting.
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
Optus has switched on 4.5G network services throughout Macquarie Park, in north-west Sydney, and said the technology will be rolled out in selected capital cities and in the next year.
Telecommunications company, Optus, has commenced rollout of Voice over LTE (VoLTE) across its 4G Plus mobile network in Australia’s major capital cities.
Fans of the English Premier League (EPL) hoping for a more egalitarian delivery method for the world’s largest football competition are sure to be disappointed after Optus outlined its plans for the 2016/17 season.
Optus is offering new and recontracting customers unlimited data with all new home broadband bundles from May 2, giving customers the freedom to enjoy online streaming content without the worry of exceeding data allowance.
Buying a mobile phone on a contract is the most popular option when it comes to getting a new phone in Australia. By signing a 24-month contract, you usually pay nothing up front and receive a brand new mobile. It sounds great, but what if you're stu...
Anticipation for the next generation of Apple’s iPhones has reached fever pitch. Pre-sales for the smartphones opened over the weekend, with the range going on sale in stores stores soon on 25 September. Australia’s four largest carriers have announ...
LG’s flagship G4 has gone on sale with carriers and retailers offering freebies to anyone who places an order.
Telstra today launched smartphone plans that pool the available data allowance and share it with members of the family. These ‘Go Mobile’ plans follow the release of ‘Family Sharing’ plans introduced by Optus last month. Here, you’ll find a compariso...
This article will serve as a cheat sheet to the plans on offer from Vodafone, Optus, Virgin and Telstra. It studies both the Hero plans and the cheapest plans being championed by all four telcos. We crunch the numbers on handset instalments, charges ...
How do Globalgig’s mobile broadband plans compare against Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone roaming plans?
Mobile data provider, Globalgig, now has high-speed, 4G plans available for use in Australia and the UK, and has expanded its regular 3G coverage to more places around the globe (up to 84 countries). It’s a service that’s useful if you’re a traveller...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - SCRUM MasterOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solution DesignerOther
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTJava Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal)VIC
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Assistant / Executive AssistantOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorOther
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Cerner MillenniumOther
- CCSenior DevOps Engineer - AtlassianVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther