Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
Optus has launched the Turbo Text prepaid mobile service, allowing unlimited text messaging to five nominated mobile numbers on any Australian mobile network.
Optus has become the first telco in Australia to release its own mobile applications store, targeting non-iPhone devices. Apple, Google, Microsoft and Nokia have all launched mobile app stores accessible to Australian users.
Optus is the first Australian telco to announce pricing plans for the Apple iPhone 3G S, which will be launched in Australia on 26 June.
Optus has announced it will charge its iPhone customers $9.99 a month to enable them to use their phones as 3G modems.
Optus has announced it will air a live stream of the 2009 Australian Open direct to mobiles across the nation.
Optus has confirmed that as of September 10 it had cut the sale of its Optus Wireless Fusion (OWF) product.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC