Nero, makers of optical media-burning software, has announced a new version of its SecurDisc data- protection technology, which should increase your chances of recovering content from damaged CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
A home electronics retail store has filed a class-action lawsuit against Sony Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Hitachi Ltd. and several subsidiaries, accusing the electronics manufacturers of colluding to fix p...
The U.S. Department of Justice has requested information from Sony regarding its optical disc drive business in what could be the start of an investigation into the industry.
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
A team of researchers from an Australian university has developed a new DVD technology that could someday boost disc capacity by 10,000 times beyond today's standard 4.7GB DVDs, according to a study published in the journal <i>Nature</i>.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther