Oppo in pictures
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
Oppo has released three new TWS earphones backed by research showing what Aussies want when they buy earphones.
Oppo has launched an Android 12 Beta 1 trial on its flagship phone the Oppo Find X3 Pro, giving software developers the chance to road test some of Android 12’s coolest features on the device.
The cheap smartphone market continues to grow with new entries every month. The latest, the Oppo A15, is now available for $239.
JB Hi-Fi and others are knocking a solid $400 off the price of Oppo's last best flagship.
Oppo has announced ColorOS 11, its version of Android 11, hot on the heels of Google’s full release of the software last week.
eSIMs are being shipped in more smartphones than ever before with 5G compatible eSIMs now appearing in the marketplace. We look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of using eSIMs in smartphones.
It's been two years since the rollout of 5G began in Australia but surprising new research shows only 1 in 5 Australians have adopted 5G. Here's why...
From Split Screen Mode to Screen Record, we uncover the 10 best tricks and tips for the Oppo A74 5G smartphone
2021 EOFY presents lots of opportunity to tech-overhaul your life, with excellent deals to be found on laptops, smartphones, headphones and gadgets.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
- Why California isn’t banning gaming PCs (yet)
- Asus ROG Falchion review: A wireless gaming keyboard that falls short of the target
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AMD's Radeon RX 6600 XT is an 'epic 1080p' graphics card with a not-nice price
- Intel Beast Canyon NUC11BTMi9 review: A bigger footprint shrinks this gaming PC's appeal
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies